Global UGRAD Program also known as Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
The Global UGRAD program provides one semester scholarships.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is for international undergraduate students.
Scholarship is a full-time study combined with;
Global UGRAD is administered by World Learning….
On behalf of U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open for student;
1. Over 18 years of age;
2. A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
3. Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private.
4. Completed secondary education in their home country;
5. Have a strong command of written and spoken English;
6. Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2018 or January 2019;
7. Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1);
8. Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
9. Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
31 December 2017
United State of America
August 2018 / January 2019
Level/Field of study
Non-degree full-time undergraduate programme in all academic fields of study
Number of Awards
Approximately 250 students
How To Apply Global UGRAD ~ Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
Apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or..
You can apply through Fulbright Commission in your home country or..
You may apply online at World Learning Website.
Deadline is 31 December 2017.
It is important to read the application instructions, visit the official website to access the application form..
Get detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship..