Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships for International Students is open for masters applicants.
The University of Eastern Finland is awarding tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students.
The scholarship scheme covers the tuition fee for full or partially for students who are required to pay tuition.
The Master’s Degree Programme in Information Technology (IMPIT) offers an international Master’s degree in IT.
The aim is that most students are employed by a Finnish ICT company when they graduate.
The University of Eastern Finland is a university in Finland with three campuses in;
It was formed in 2010 by a merger of two previously independent universities.
What You Need To Know
1. Scholarship Eligibility
2. Entrance Requirements
3. Language Requirements
4. Application Deadline
6. Course Level
7. Scholarship Benefit(s)
8. How To Apply
International students (except EU/EEA) can apply
1. Students who are required to pay the tuition fee.
2. BSc. Degree in;
a. Computer Science
b. Information Technology
c. Communications Engineering
3. At least three years of full-time higher education academic studies.
TOEFL PBT/iBT: 580/90
TOEFL, IELTS and PTE certificates are valid for two years.
January 31, 2018
University of Eastern Finland
Master Degree Program
80% or 100% of annual tuition
How To Apply For Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships for International Students
1. Official transcript of university records from the home university in English.
2. A certified copy of BSc. Diploma or equivalent.
3. Motivation letter
4. An introductory video file of an applicant uploaded into a video-streaming service such as YouTube/Vimeo/Tudou.
5. Link (URL) to the video has to be included into the application form.
7. The video should include the introduction, educational background and possible merits of the applicant.
8. The video must be reachable from 31.1.2018 – 31.3.2018.
9. Letter of recommendation from a local academic authority, preferably known to the UEF.
10. Generally recognized English language certificate mailed directly from the test administrator.
11. Passport copy / other documents of identification
12. Make sure that you fulfill the admission requirements and have all the required documents enlightened
13. Fill out the application form in an online application system and attach the required enclosures.
14. Send all the required documents to IMPIT programme, University of Eastern Finland, Admissions Office.