Vienna International Masters Scholarships Austria is open for internal applicants.
The new Vienna International Masters Scholarships is offered by IBS.
The Vienna International Masters Scholarships offers 20% discount on the programme fee.
Scholarship 20% is for applicants for any master programme that IBS offers.
IBS is in cooperation with The University of Buckingham in Vienna.
IBS has its own English placement test and interviews to assess applicants’ English skills.
Applicants with TOEFL or IELTS exam with sufficient score will be exempted from IBS English test.
Those applicants with TOEFL or IELTS will invited for interview.
What You Need To Know
1. Scholarship Eligibility
2. Entrance Requirements
3. Language Requirements
4. Application Deadline
6. Course Level
7. Scholarship Benefit(s)
8. How To Apply
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Two of our Master’s programmes;
International Management and Human Resource Management are conversion programmes.
First or Second class Bachelor degree in any field of study.
The Financial Management and the Marketing Management programmes are available.
The Vienna Master International Scholarships Research programmes also require;
1. A first or second-class honours degree from a recognized university
2. A recognized professional qualification with significant and relevant work experience.
3. Applicants must submit his/her proposal by email.
4. If the proposal is accepted, the student will proceed with the payment transfer.
5. After first installment, applicant will have a consultation session with his/her proposal with the Supervisor via Skype.
6. MSc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test.
April 30, 2018
Masters Degree Program
20% discount on the programme fee for applicants for any Master’s programme.
How To Apply Vienna International Masters Scholarships
2. The documents should be in jpg or pdf format (size should not exceed 500 kb)
3. Your English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL)
4. Upload your international passport (only page with personal details and photo).